Here is instruction on how to use Hitsteps on Blogger and BlogSpot Blogging
- Sign up for a Hitsteps account.
- If you already have an account,
login to your
- Add your website name to Hitsteps and
you will be given an Hitsteps API Code
- If you already added your website, Open My Sites page
and click on Setting button of your website name.
- Copy Hitsteps Tracking Code, not api code ( highlight code
using mouse left click and then press Ctrl+C )
- Log into your Blogger
/ Blogspot blog.
- Go to the layout area.
- Click one of the “Add a Gadget” links at the bottom or to the right of
your blog layout area
- Clicking “Add a Gadget” opens a new window
- Scroll down through the list of Basic gadgets to find the
the gadget to your blog.
- Paste the Hitsteps Tracking code into the content section of the
- Click Save and that is it!